[Question #253687]: Clump bond breaking - constitutive law

Hello everybody,

I would like to create clumps (of spheres) with a viscoelastic contact law (like Law2_ScGeom_ViscElPhys_Basic, linear spring-damper in normal and tangential direction + Coulomb friction) and bonds between the spheres (of a clump) that can break if the stress exceeds a defined threshold.

1. Which law would be the best in my case?  Until now, I found the following:
- Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment (no viscous behaviour)
- Law2_ScGeom6D_InelastCohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment (implementation finished? documentation?)

2. Are there other constitutive laws which would be better suited to my objectives?

3. On [1] are some videos (second and the third) of clump breakings.  Does anyone know, if the scripts of these examples still exist and where I could find them?  Which law did they use?

[1] https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Processing_machines

Thanks in advance,
Dominik