[Question #253692]: Assign frictAngle for Ip functor MindlinPhys (MatchMaker instance)

Hi all,

By default,  Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinPhys takes the minimal of the Phis of two bodies in contact as the frictional angle. I found that MatchMaker [1] might be able to change that default because frictAngle is an instance of MatchMaker according to [2]. I tried to simply assign 'avg' to the frictAngle of this Ip functor, but it gives the following error message.

Not convertible to MatchMaker
TypeError: No registered converter was able to produce a C++ rvalue of type boost::shared_ptr<MatchMaker> from this Python object of type str

Could anyone teach me how to use MatchMaker class and how to assign values for the frictionAngle of Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinPhys? Is there any example that I can refer to?

Thank you,

Alex

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.MatchMaker
[2] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html?highlight=mindlinphys#yade.wrapper.Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinPhys.frictAngle