[Question #254389]: GravityEngine is deprecated

Please, can someone help me, I want to understand what this error mean :

ERROR /tmp/buildd/yadedaily-1.10.0-72-d9ab58c~precise/pkg/common/GravityEngines.cpp:19 action: GravityEngine is deprecated, consider using Newton::gravity instead (unless gravitational energy has to be tracked - not implemented with the newton attribute).

I am just trying to modify the oedometric test supplied with doc examples on cylindrical compaction test.

Kadiri