[Question #254747]: Labelling engines after reload

Hi, I apologize in advance for this weird question, but...
I have different xml files (obtained successively during a first yade session, but I do not know if this matters). During a second Yade session (current trunk version), I got different results with the three following lines :

O.load('save_i.xml')
O.engines=[NewtonIntegrator(label='newt')] # the choice of the engine does not matter
print newt

Most of the time, I got an error : "NameError: name 'newt' is not defined". It works ("<NewtonIntegrator instance at 0x686d240>") only with one save, the first one that was obtained in the procedure of the first Yade session (still, does it matter ?).

Does someone understand something ? I got mad with labelling engines... Thanks a lot,

Jerome

PS : at the moment I can not precise a simple procedure to generate such "problematic xml saves". Mines were obtained during continuous isotropic unloading, for sample generation (and are around 150 MB)