[Question #254831]: where is the c++ file in which the state of a body is updated?

Hi there,
Recently, I found that both "orientation" and "position" of se31 obtained through "const Se3r& se31=state1.se3" are "nan" or "-nan" when I tried to use openMP. So I wanna know how the state of a body is updated during a time step. Could anyone please tell me where the code for updating the state of a body is ? or why such a weird bug happens?
Thanks,
Sway