[Question #254876]: Multiple subplots with batch --gnuplot

I'm trying to use gnuplot with batch simulations. Defining subplots in my python script (plot.plots={'x1':'y1','x2':'y2'....}), my "merged gnuplot script" lets me get only one figure with the merged graphs y1(x1). (But not other figures with other kinds of merged graphs, e.g. the different y2(x2) ).

For what concerns gnuplot scripts of individual jobs (or for a stand-alone script launched in non-batch), I can get through gnuplot all the figures of all graphs.

Does someone face the same issue ? Thanks,

Jerome