Re: [Question #254876]: Multiple subplots with batch --gnuplot

Eduardo Martín proposed the following answer:
Hi Jerome:
I had the same problem a few months ago, but I didn't report it. At that moment, I had 6 different jobs running in batch mode, with 4 subplots each. The "merged gnuplot script" only combined the first subplot of all the jobs.
In my case, I changed manually the gnuplot output file to combine the subplots I needed, but, of course, it's not an option if you have too many jobs running (takes time).

Eduardo