[Question #255486]: Confusion about tutorial: creating and running simulation

I'm just starting to look at Yade and began to read the 'Getting started' section of the tutorial. In 'Creating simulation', why does the example include an error message? And in the next section, shouldn't 'As explained above' be 'As explained below'?
These may be silly questions but I'm wondering if I'm totally missing something or am reading the wrong thing.
Thanks.