Re: [Question #255520]: Calibration and/or verification of yade outputs?

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
On 09/10/14 03:07, Sebastian Pucilowski wrote:
> shows my deviatoric stress overshooting their reported value by 100kPa[5],
Do you have the same initial porosity and the same particle size
distribution?
Yours looks dense, theirs looks loose.

> My question is: are there any specific or recommended published results to compare, recreate and/or verify that the output of my YADE simulations are sensible?
I don't know better comparisons that what you already found.
Something that you should always check is if the evolution is nearly
quasistatic (e.g. unbalancedForce()<0.01) and/or if changing the strain
rate a little gives similar results.
In this case the chances that you are doing something wrong are small.

Bruno