Re: [Question #255528]: uniaxial compression test of particulate material

Hi Yuan,
accodring to your description, it seems like time step instability problem.
Could you try your script with decreased time step? PWaveTimeStep takes
into account only normal stiffnes and does not include rolling nor twist
stiffness, which might be the source of problems.
cheers