Re: [Question #255528]: uniaxial compression test of particulate material

Yuan is still having a problem:
Hello Jan and all YADE users,

Thank you for your help last time.

So I decreased the time step. The particles were still flying apart only
in this time they fell apart slowly.   From the stress-strain curve I
did not see any increasing in stress hence there was no peak stress.
The stress just kept decreasing from initial point.

Is there anything you think that is wrong with my code?

Any help is appreciated.

Yuan