Re: [Question #256283]: Problem with Damping, Facets and Contact Model

Chiara Modenese proposed the following answer:
Just to say that the HM contact model has been widely tested for
sphere-sphere contacts but not with other elements. I am not familiar with
the formulation of facets but maybe somebody who is might be able to help
you?

Cheers,
Chiara