[Question #256357]: applying forces with a time/iteration condition

Hi guys,

I was looking at applied force statements to verify a contact model.

we've got;
1.
O.forces.addF(id_ball, (Fx_, Fy_, Fz_))

2.
def addForceEver():
	id_ball= 1
	Fx_= 0.0
	Fy_=0.0
	Fz_= 0.0
	O.forces.addF(id_ball, (Fx_, Fy_, Fz_),permanent=True)

the fist one applies a force for only one step but the second one when it comes with the PyRunner command of PyRunner(command='addForceEver()',iterPeriod=1) applies the force permanently.

I was wondering how can we apply a force for a certain duration of time or number of iterations?

Thanks for helping

Behzad