Re: [Question #255528]: uniaxial compression test of particulate material

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
plot.plots definition and plot.plot() command take care of displaying graphically data stored in the dictionary "plot.data". If nothing is displayed while you're correctly using these two functions , the problem should be in plot.data dictionary itself (I guess you can disregard the risk of bug in plot.plot/plots functions itself)
You might check what's stored inside plot.data typing ....
        plot.data
See https://yade-dem.org/doc/user.html#running-python-code
Related to this is the way you defined your PyRunner that takes care of filling this plot.data. It's strange for me you are using both "virtPeriod" and "realPeriod". Check the documentation of PyRunner for the meaning of these attributes, a convenient choice would maybe to use "iterPeriod"

For the uniaxial attributes, I do not know, I rarely used this Engine.
The method in such case is to track very closely how things are
computed, including giving a look to source code (which is the advantage
of open source codes !). But, please, try to isolate your different
questions in different Launchpad questions.

I'm sorry for you that you face problems only after updating, but all
these problems should be solvable, good luck and take it as a good
opportunity to dive into Yade..