Re: [Question #257278]: Direct shear test simulation

Mario Reyes is still having a problem:
Thanks for your answer. Yeah, I was thinking in something like that, but
now I am sure it is not the right approach. The problem with my script
is that the length of the box in the direction of the imposed velocity
is increased.  What I want is to fix the lower half of the box and move
the upper half. I have been checking some papers and I have seen they
have used rigid wall elements to simulate the two halves of the shear
box, and then impose equal and opposite velocities to the top and bottom
walls to impose right lateral shear. How can I do this in my script?