[Question #257425]: VTKRecorder for show breaklines in concrete

Hi all,

First thanks in advance. My goal is show the breaklines in a slab concrete, for differents positions and types of de fissure. For that, in my first approach, I modified the uniax scritp, changing the cylinder geometry by a rectangle with a fissure in the central zone. Also, I eliminated PyRunner corresponding to "stopdamage" and corresponding "stopdamage" def function.

For the postprocessing, I downloaded ParaView and add, in the script, the Engine:

VTKRecorder(fileName='postprocessing',recorders=['all'],iterPeriod=10)

The script works well, but in the postprocessing, I can not see the zones with more stress.

I think that I need put vtkExporter.exportSomething(params) in PyRunner or maybe use Micro-stress with TesselationWrapper, but I don't know how. Any ideas??

Thanks everyone!,
Laura.