Re: [Question #257388]: Creating a pack with Nc more than 6

M.Meidani is still having a problem:
Thanks for your prompt responses.

@Bruno
After creating the first pack(Nc=3.92), I run direct shear test model with different values of E,Phi and BetaR. Results showed that the pack behaves as a loose sand, but experimental result shows that it is a dense sand.
So I tried to create a second pack and it was Nc=4.96. This pack behaves similar to dense sand but it was not match with experimental one (slope of the line and peak value were checked). So again I tried different values of those three parameters to calibrate my model. But with E=100Mpa it was still not good. So I think that may be I should make the pack denser.
But maximum value that I could reach is 5.32. This pack behaves better than previous ones with the same values of E,Phi and BetaR.
What is the other parameter that have an effect on the results?
P.S. : Yes, after creating each pack I calculated Nc with utils.plotDirections()

@Luc
I want to simulate sand. So I think using spheres is better than clumps as you mentioned that is good for rocks.
I used "Law2_ScGeom6D_NormalInelasticityPhys_NormalInelasticity" as a contact law.
I tried to calibrate the model and find micro values of  E,Phi. So I want to match the result of simulation with experimental to find these values.