Re: [Question #257388]: Creating a pack with Nc more than 6

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Hi,

I used / wrote (at a time copy-paste improvements were not strictly
banned) Law2_ScGeom6D_NormalInelasticityPhys_NormalInelasticity for the
work presented mainly in [Duriez2011] (see https://yade-
dem.org/doc/publications.html#journal-articles).

And you have other parameters than E, Phi, BetaR, to play with to
calibrate your model. As presented in the article and somehow in the
doc, this law includes 6 local parameters. One is in fact unfortunately
hardcoded in the source code (etaR = 1, which controls the moment
threshold and also the peak strength if I remember well). I have to
confess some improvements could surely be done to this years old code
(and unfortunately I won't do it myself in a not far future).

You have the wiki page https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/ConstitutiveLaws, the doc of different related classes, the paper and my answers to enjoy as possible this contact law.
Switching to another one with moment transfer law - if needed - such as Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment (this law is quite similar, "mine" has the extra feature of normal inelasticity) would also be a possibility in the end.