From: Yade-users [yade-users-bounces+jerome.duriez=ucalgary.ca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Jerome Duriez [Jerome.Duriez@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: November 18, 2014 12:52 PM
To: yade-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Yade-users] (no subject)

Note also that meaning of TriaxialStressController (and derived engines) stress attribute has slightly changed. There is now one unique convention for stress(id), whatever id value : stress(id)
"returns the mean stress (> 0 in tension) existing in the sample, as measured along boundary 'id', with 'id' between 0 and 5." Hence there is no more any sign difference between stress(0) and stress(1) for example