[Question #257855]: how tp launch Yade by C++ script

Hello everyone,

I want to couple yade with other programs.
And now I need to launch yade example by some command in c++ script.
To be more specific, I want to write a run.cpp file and a makefile for it, after compiling it into a executable file, I can use ./run to start the example, maybe trunk-1.11.0/examples/FluidCouplingLBM/buoyancy.py

Could anyone give me some tips or examples about this case?
Thanks a lot for any help~!

Carrie