Re: [Question #257855]: how tp launch Yade by C++ script

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hello,
You could embed python in c++ (https://docs.python.org/2/extending/embedding.html) and hope that no problem will happen in relation with ipython, rendering or other things (I would not bet on that). I'm eager to know if it will work immediatly.
Alternatively, you could tell us why you want to do that, and we may have other suggestions.

Bruno