Re: [Question #258258]: Cohesion creation- a new constitutive law

Hi Behzad,
if I understand correctly the problem, you should also use those values
(setCohesionNow,setCohesionOnNewContacts) proprly in Ip2:go function, like
in Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys [1]
cheers
Jan

[1]
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~yade-pkg/yade/git-trunk/view/head:/pkg/dem/CohesiveFrictionalContactLaw.cpp#L274