Re: [Question #258258]: Cohesion creation- a new constitutive law

behzad is still having a problem:
Hi,

I've already done this. And it's actually why I ask to know how an
interaction becomes cohesive?

For the moment, I'm ignoring the conditions such as if (I->isActive) or
etc. We want to create a cohesive interaction of two cohesive balls
which have already define as isCohesive=true with corresponding
strengths.

in cpp file, I've got:

void Ip2_CohBurgersMat_CohBurgersMat_CohBurgersPhys::go(const shared_ptr<Material>& b1, const shared_ptr<Material>& b2, const shared_ptr<Interaction>& interaction) {
  if(interaction->phys) return;
  shared_ptr<CohBurgersPhys> phys (new CohBurgersPhys());
  Calculate_CohBurgersMat_CohBurgersMat_CohBurgersPhys(b1, b2, interaction, phys);
  interaction->phys = phys;

  CohBurgersPhys* contactPhys = YADE_CAST<CohBurgersPhys*>(interaction->phys.get());
  phys->cohesionBroken = false;
  phys->initCohesion   = true;
  cohesionDefinitionIteration = -1;
  setCohesionNow = true;