Re: [Question #258401]: ForceRecorder Unit

Hi Luis,

yes, if your input young is supposed to be in [Pa] and dimensions in [m],
than resulting force is in [N] (forces) or [Nm] (torques).

Could you please describe a bit some more details about your experiment and
simulations? We can then have clearer idea about the differences and the
source of this "mistake".

cheers