[Question #258444]: How to create a rigid floor in a particle deposition with periodic boundaries

After walking through all the documentation and examples, I am left with the following question: how do I create a rigid floor for my particle deposition? I would like to create a cloud of spheres in a box which has:

- periodic boundary conditions for all vertical walls
- a rigid floor and ceiling

My first attempt is based on this example: https://github.com/yade/trunk/blob/master/examples/periodicSandPile.py

The problem with this example is that the floor is a FrictMat. As I increase the number of particles, the weight of the particles will start pushing particles at the bottom of the packing through the floor. I would like to prevent this from happening by making the floor rigid. I see two solutions:

1. Set the parameters of FrictMat so that the material is essentially rigid.
2. Instead of using a FrictMat for the floor, set another kind of (rigid) boundary.

How do I achieve either of these solutions? Thanks in advance.