Re: [Question #258679]: Non conservation of energy when, simulation is loaded after saving

I don't know the implementation of O.save, but I think that not everything
is saved, so it is possible that some part of energy (dissipation) is lost
during save/load process.. Could you check the energy loss between
saved/load state and compare it to the energy dissipated (or some part of
it) before save?

cheers