Re: [Question #258679]: Non conservation of energy when, simulation is loaded after saving

ipemath is still having a problem:
Hi Jan Stransky,

Actually I f you see the python script I have posted, I am adding the dissipation(Frictional, Damping etc) also to my total energy at every 50 steps. Since I am accounting for the dissipation in the total energy, it should be conserved isnt?
Can I mail the scripts to somebody who can help me???