Re: [Question #260561]: Cohfrictmat Spheres Dissappearing on Contact

Zachary Koszegi-Faulkner is still having a problem:
Apologies here's a more specific phrasing:

I am attempting to create a line of three CohFrictMat particles, have
them cohear then push the center particle out using a facet, measuring
the normal force as it moves.

However, while attempting to set up the simulation, the particles do not
"attach" to one another. Instead, if setCohesionNow or
setCohesionOnNewContacts or always_use_moment_law, are true, in any
order or combination, the particles dissappear immediately as the
simulation starts.

Previous attempts using gravity to setup the simulation, have been
successful. However, the slightly larger overlap involved causes issues
with comparing to real world calculations.

I am currently using:    O.dt=PWaveTimeStep()
which is returning:    9.62808392153e-09

Adding :
   print O.bodies[Top].state.pos[1]
   print O.bodies[Mid].state.pos[1]
   print O.bodies[Bot].state.pos[1]

Returns "nan" for all spheres upon the first step. I can attach the full
code if required.

Sorry if this is still unclear.