Re: [Question #260561]: Cohfrictmat Spheres Dissappearing on Contact

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Hi,

Maybe it would have been helpful to state your problem precisely in your question... ;-)
Assuming from your title and one comment in your script that your question is "why my spheres disappear when they touch in contact, especially if I'm using a moment transfer law ?" (.....), a possible answer (first guess) would be a stability problem related with your timestep value.

It seems you do not use any TimeStepper engine, nor define directly the
timestep (O.dt)..

In this case, spheres may not have disappeared (in all cases, in fact: Yade does not let disappear bodies unless it is asked directly to do so) but rather went to the moon (divergence in position..)
You might check if bodies still exist, and where they are using O.bodies[..].state.pos