[Question #261685]: Function ExportSpheres

via a function in a simulation script I would like to export the data of spheres with their colors (or login if feasible)
I use exportSpheres () function that works perfectly, for cons I can not allow specifying the color argument?

here is my function:

def ExportData ():
    print "Export data ..."

    vtkExporter export.VTKExporter = ('../../ tmp / vtkExporterTesting')
    # VtkExporter.exportSpheres (what = [('dist', 'b.state.pos.norm ()')]) # <--- this line works
    vtkExporter.exportSpheres (what = [('all')]) # <--- this line return error = (ValueError: too many values to unpack)

My goal is to have a function that allows me to export the position of the spheres with their colors or identifier (IDS).

thank you for your return.

Alexandre,