Re: [Question #261685]: Function ExportSpheres

Alex is still having a problem:
Hello,

Thank you for the quick response.

With your response I get color in my data export, thank you... by cons
the position of the spheres and color are separate and my goal is to
identify the cluster of spheres by their colors.

In my simulation, I test the homogeneity of a mixture of croquette (5 samples)
the color is a way to identify a cluster of spheres (symbolizing the croquettes).

is there another way to identify a group of spheres?