Re: [Question #261685]: Function ExportSpheres

Hongyang Alex Cheng proposed the following answer:
Hi,

For that purpose, I always assign duplicates of material type to groups of
spheres,

sphMat1 =
O.materials.append(FrictMat(young=Esph,poisson=vsph,frictionAngle=radians(Phisph),density=Dsph))
sphMat2 =
O.materials.append(FrictMat(young=Esph,poisson=vsph,frictionAngle=radians(Phisph),density=Dsph))

then export b.mat.id with VtkExporter. b.mask may also help [1]. In fact
with VTKExporter you can define any attribute you like and visualize it in
Paraview.

[1]https://yade-
dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.Body.groupMask