Re: [Question #261724]: Interaction of FrictMat and a new class of material

behzad is still having a problem:

Problem is in  Ip2_FrictMat_CohBurgersMat_CohBurgersPhys.

The problem is in my model.py, when the 1st body is FrictMat and the 2nd
body is CohBurgersMat everything is working well. But, if it's the
reverse (1st body is  CohBurgersMat and the 2nd body is FrictMat ) the
interaction is Nan.

This means in Ip2 materials are not well defined. But, I don't know how
can I define materials so the interaction is formed whenever a FrictMat
is in contact with a CohBurgersMat whatever the sequence is.

Regards,
Behzad