[Question #264142]: Law Functor

Hey guys,

I'm a new user of the YADE and I'm studying some law functor (contact law).

By the way, I have had some problem about how I can construct the program, for example:

[Law2_L3Geom_FrictPhys_ElPerfPl()]

http://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#constitutive-laws

When I choose this law and select it, We can see many explanation about it. Although there are many descriptions (you can see following), I don't know exactly how I should do to construct correct program to Yade.

class yade.wrapper.Law2_L3Geom_FrictPhys_ElPerfPl((object)arg1)
Basic law for testing L3Geom; it bears no cohesion (unless noBreak is True), and plastic slip obeys the Mohr-Coulomb criterion (unless noSlip is True).

bases
Ordered list of types (as strings) this functor accepts.

dict() → dict
Return dictionary of attributes.

label(=uninitalized)
Textual label for this object; must be a valid python identifier, you can refer to it directly from python.

noBreak(=false)
Do not break contacts when particles separate.

noSlip(=false)
No plastic slipping.

timingDeltas
Detailed information about timing inside the Dispatcher itself. Empty unless enabled in the source code and O.timingEnabled==True.

updateAttrs((dict)arg2) → None
Update object attributes from given dictionary

Could we give any explanation how I must assembly the program at the Yade (correct structure)?

thanks for any helps.

Best Regards,
Felipe