Re: [Question #264142]: Law Functor

Hello Felipe,

welcome to Yade :-) to start, read introduction [1], tutorial [2] and
user's manual [3], which are also accessible from the main Yade page. In
tutorial, there is an "examples" section with simple basic (but complete)
scripts. (Side note, there are movies from youtube on examples page, but my
browser is blocking the content. If you have the same problem, you can
change the browser settings..)
If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to ask here
cheers
Jan

PS: L3Geom is not maintained any more, we should add some notification to
documentation..

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/introduction.html
[2] https://yade-dem.org/doc/tutorial.html
[3] https://yade-dem.org/doc/user.html