[Question #264342]: Questions about the FlowEngine without TriaxialStressController

I'm a new user of Yade, and I'm trying simulate a fully saturated sample under dynamic load.

At first, I tried to use TriaxialStressController, because it seems easy to control and all examples of particle-fluid coupling are written by it. However, the confining pressure is achieved by by growing particles, which means I can't control the real particle size...

So I decide to write a script that could do triaxial simulation while maintaining original particle size. It worked well with dry materials.  However, when I introduced FlowEngine, the result seems not right...

All of my parameters are set the same value as the example: oedometer.py

#B. Activate flow engine and set boundary conditions in order to get permeability
flow.dead=0
flow.defTolerance=0.3
flow.meshUpdateInterval=200
flow.useSolver=3
flow.permeabilityFactor=1
flow.viscosity=10
flow.bndCondIsPressure=[0,0,1,1,0,0]
flow.bndCondValue=[0,0,1,0,0,0]
flow.boundaryUseMaxMin=[0,0,0,0,0,0]
O.dt=0.1e-3
O.dynDt=False

O.run(1,1)

#C. now the oedometer test, drained at the top, impermeable at the bottom plate
flow.bndCondIsPressure=[0,0,0,1,0,0]
flow.bndCondValue=[0,0,0,0,0,0]
newton.damping=0

The result of this simulation is not right, because the pore pressure keeps going up, until the simulation crushed...

So there are my following questions:
1. It it possible the I could control the real particle size if I use TriaxialStressController to finish my simulation?
2. Any ideas why the pore pressure keeps going up?
3. Any further explains about the meaning of the values in flow.bndCondValue (like the unit...)?

I can post my script if necessary. Thank you all!

Han Yang