Re: [Question #264342]: Questions about the FlowEngine without TriaxialStressController

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hello,

>However, the confining pressure is achieved by by growing particles,
which means I can't control the real particle size...

You can still control the size  by defining the particles with a size smaller than the expected one.
Besides, TTC can also apply stress by moving boundaries (instead of growing) as shown in the exemple scripts (oedometer.py for instance, see "internalCompaction").

flow.bndCondValue reflects the pore pressure imposed at the boundaries
(must have the same unit as the other pressure or stress parameters in
the script for consistency) or the flux, depending on
flow.bndCondIsPressure.

It is difficult to guess what is wrong. I would recommend to start from
a working script and adapt it to the new situtation progressively. For
more help please show the script.