Re: [Question #264342]: Questions about the FlowEngine without TriaxialStressController

HanYang94 is still having a problem:
Hi Bruno,

Thank you for your help!

Like you said, TTC can also apply stress by moving boundaries. I have
tried that and got the result I want, so I decide to use TTC for further
simulations.

And for the problem of FlowEngine, you said that flow.bndCondValue can be pore pressure or flux, depending on flow.bndCondIsPressure. So for example, if my script is as follow:
flow.bndCondIsPressure=[0,0,0,1,0,0]
flow.bndCondValue=[1,0,0,0,0,0]
Then the x- boundary has a constant flux of 1, the y+ boundary is permeable, and all other boundaries are impermeable.
Am I getting the concept right?

And for further work, I need to apply dynamic load on some boundaries.
Can I somehow directly set a dynamic force on boundary walls? Or should
I apply the load indirectly (like changing the velocity of boundary
walls with time)?

Thanks again and looking forward to your reply.

Han Yang