Re: [Question #264342]: Questions about the FlowEngine without TriaxialStressController

HanYang94 posted a new comment:
Hi Jérôme,

Thank you for your comments and link, they really help!

I have tried another way to simulate a impact load by having a body hit
the boundary wall with a initial velocity. And I didn't define dynamic =
True, but the results showed that the pore pressure inside the boundary
box are influenced by the hit. So it confuses me when you said  wall
movement is unrelated with the forces that act on them...Any ideas how
this happened?