[Question #264881]: how to achieve hydrostatic pressure with flowengine

Hello all,

I'm trying to achieve a simulation of fluid-particle coupling. And I'm using flowengine to introduce fluid into the system. However, the fluid in flowengine is not defined with density or other similar parameters, so there is no hydrostatic pressure when the system is steady.

The hydrostatic pressure can be ignored if the sample is small (like in a triaxial test), but I need to run the simulation on a larger scale, thus the hydrostatic pressure should not be ignored. So what should I do to make there hydrostatic pressure in my simulation?

Is there any tricks? Or should I use another engine?

Thanks,
Han