Re: [Question #265943]: How to get the induced Stress/strain in DSR test?

behzad posted a new comment:
Hi Jan,

1) How can we get the sigma xy in the sample?

2) "have you tried your model in some simple scenario, like uniaxial
tension? It might happen, that on interaction level the model would behave
according to Burger's model, but macroscopically it could be different..."

Yes, I tried and compared the microscopic and macroscopic behaviors. Both were dynamic by the way.
In the microscopic level (the response of two contacting spheres) is what expected by theory of Burger's model. But, the many-spheres system is strange. I was thinking perhaps there's a time-step problem