Re: [Question #264456]: Simple compression on an sphere assembly

GERARD Damien is still having a problem:
Hello Jérôme,
Thank you for your answer and your time.

I explain you my different changes :
- It is true that I changed the "gap" value of pack.regularHexa to zero because as I tried to evaluate the influence of this parameter on the results, to find an issue of my problem.  It is a parameter which can be tuned on.

-The lines " for i in O.interactions:  i.phys.unp = i.phys.penetrationDep" have been added because I though that   reset zero contact forces at the beginning could solve my problem, as I read  in other answers on this forum (https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/257058).
But I couldn't manage to succeed in this task.

If you need more clarifications, do not hesitate to tell it.
Regards, Damien