[Question #266460]: Questions about Force Chain output from Yade

Dear Prof. Chareyre and all users:
Thanks for your last help. Today my question is just about outputting the Force Chain results from Yade.
As you known, Force Chain, which is accumulated by a series of interaction forces produced by their respective contact physics at the unique point, is always determined as one of the most important link between the micro-level attributes and the macro-level responses. In order to pay attention to its evolution, I want to output the result of force chain in each determined steps from Yade rather than just get its final state using the ‘openGL rendering’ in display interface after the running is finished. So my questions are:
(1) Are there any examples in Yade now can bring the direct solution to me about this question?
(2) If not (Yade now cannot output the Force Chain data directly in Yade’s interface), I need to display it in some other third party post-process software with my own python codes. This task may start at outputting all the contact information in each desired step, The pseudo-codes are followed:

In the desired step:
    For contact in all contacts:
        Output contact_point_id;
        Output contact_point_coordinates_list[x,y,z];
        Output contact_varibles_list[3Dof or 6Dof in local coordinate]

So, I want to confirm the practicability of the above details and want to ask you that can all the ‘output’ operations above be executed in yade? And which class can bring the possibility? (ScGeom or ScGeom6D)

Seeking your help!