[Question #266547]: wall movement condition

I am really new to Yade. I just have tried to remodel the "Oedometric test" example with minor changes. Such as switching off the unloading force while it reaches to the maxload, instead of that I wanna stop of top wall movement by putting some condition for top wall moving. Sorry if it is a silly question but I do not know how put this condition. Since I am new to Phyton too. It is really time consuming to do each step. So your instructions is highly appreciated.

Cheers