Re: [Question #266547]: wall movement condition

Hello,

> I am really new to Yade.

welcome :-)

> I just have tried to remodel the "Oedometric test" example with minor
> changes. Such as switching off the unloading force while it reaches to the
> maxload, instead of that I wanna stop of top wall movement by putting some
> condition for top wall moving.

I am not sure if I got it correctly your goal.. at some moment you want to
fix the wall? the fix itself can be done simply

wall.state.vel = (0,0,0)

next time please add to your email also MWE (minimal working example),
reasonable number lines of code (nobody would be happy going through 3000
lines script) which illustrate your problem. If there is a link (like to
what you mean by "Oedometric test", probably some script), you can also
mention it. It will help us to help you :-)

> Sorry if it is a silly question but I do not know how put this condition.
> Since I am new to Phyton too. It is really time consuming to do each step.
> So your instructions is highly appreciated.

everybody of us remember our tough beginnings, so we understand :-) in case
of any other questions, do not hesitate to ask, we will try our best to
give some help

cheers