[Question #266615]: force chain paraview: normal force wall-sphere

Dear Yade developers/users,

I am currently trying to render/visualize normal force chain (interaction) with paraview (via vtk intr). By using two filters as suggested in this mailist  (celldatatopointdata and tube), I am able to visualize normal force between spheres and spheres. However normal forces between spheres and walls cannot be shown.

Could any body help me how to show interaction of normal forces between spheres and walls.

PS:  As you all know, we can also render force chain In yade display (GUI). It has no problem,  the normal force between particles and walls can be shown togteher with normal forces particles to particles. I am doing rendering in paraview since I want to have more features and information in the figure.

Thank you,
Best Regards,

Alsidqi Hasan