Re: [Question #267160]: What size growing scheme does YADE use in internalCompression?

Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi,
Yade does nothing internally on this aspect. You (if you decide to use
growParticles()[1]) can grow particles homogeously (i.e. independently of
the other particles). The method is illustrated in the tutorial script [2],
which in turns points to published papers [3,4,5,6].
I could list a lot more papers using this method (including independent
authors) but AFAIK [6] is the paper in which it is the most (though
quickly) described. The reviewer's question is ill-posed as far as I
understand it. You could ask him what he means by "validating". No serious
journal would publish the validation of such a thing, since it is obviously
valid.
It makes your problem very interesting from a socio-scientific point of
the validation of such a thing worth a paper.
Bruno

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.utils.html#yade._utils.growParticles
[2]
https://github.com/yade/trunk/blob/master/examples/triax-tutorial/script-session1.py