Re: [Question #267566]: linear spring dashpot law?

frankie is still having a problem:
Thank you for your answers Raphael and Bruno,

The Visco-elastic contact law supports by official definition explicit parameter input (Kn, Ks, Cn and Es).
 I would like Young modulus, poisson ratio and damping parameter as preferable inputs as Raphael suggested. How
does the visco-elastic law recognize the correct different inputs I want (propositions of Raphael) from the definition of the material parameters ?

best regards,

frankie