Re: [Question #267566]: linear spring dashpot law?

Raphaël Maurin proposed the following answer:
Hi,
The law recognizes directly the input depending on the material precisions. For example, if you want to use it with young modulus, Poisson's ratio, and damping parameters, you define your material:
O.material.append(ViscElMat(young = a1, poisson = a2, cn = a3, cs = a4,density = a5,frictionAngle = a6, label = 'Mat')), with ax the parameters of your problem, and associate this material with the spheres you are creating.
The law will directly recognize that you use these parameters and will compute the equivalent stiffnesses and damping constant accordingly.
If you are trying to precise two parameters which does not use the law the same way, e.g. en, tc, young and poisson, it will throw an error.
Raphaël

PS : I am making the documentation for the law right now, so maybe it
will be more clear with it. I will be commiting it soon.