Re: [Question #267761]: Probable mistake: Data update using function updateElements in yade.utils

The class UnstructuredGrid was implemented by me some 2 years ago as an
experimental version. The behavior you described was used on purpose, as it
was very simple and worked at that time (at least if I remember correctly).

I will have a look on the code and let you know if/what I will modify
it.

cheers